3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a Public Sector organisation based in Swansea, with a successful team specialising in payroll for the organisation. They manage a payroll portfolio for employees and this involves full management of the payroll process, which the team take full responsibility for. They boast a great working environment and great public transport links to their offices.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach, as no two days are the same
- Professional attitude towards work, maintaining a professional approach to all customers
- Ability to work independently
- Payroll experience
Payroll Officer duties
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- General payroll processes and procedures
- Acting as first point of contact for all staff queries regarding payroll, providing support; investigating, analysing and resolving disputes, and escalating issues to the Senior Financial Control Manager where necessary.
This is a full-time position on a Maternity Contract basis until approximately August 2019.
Please apply below.
Apply for Payroll Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly