2 days left
- Full Time
MOT Tester/Mechanic required in Harlow Essex for a busy garage.
You need to be an experienced Vehicle Technician with an NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds part three or equivalent, together with experience and relevant qualification to carry out MOT tests to the latest VOSA standards.
The role is 42.5 hours on average per week:
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:30
Saturday – 8:30 – 1:00 (2 per month)
1. Undertake Class IV MOT tests.
2. Undertake routine servicing of vehicles.
3. Diagnose and undertake general repairs to vehicles including MOT repairs.
4. Performing diagnostic investigations into vehicle electrical system faults, such as ABS systems, DPF systems and providing reports on faults found.
5. Undertake air-conditioning system servicing and repairs – only if F-Gas certified, training provided if not.
6. Undertake any other duties as may be reasonable, and which are compatible with the role.
Salary – £28,000 – £31,000
Apply for MOT Tester/Mechanic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly