IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst
£30,000 per annum plus essential car user allowance: £1,670 per annum
Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people’s lives in your region?
Here at Grand Union, we are more than just a financially strong Housing Association, we are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and providing lifelong homes for our customers. We provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but we also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
Our social values are what drive us and they don’t stop there because what we do matters. We are passionate about our communities and we are committed to being a Learning Organisation, developing talent to deliver our service goals and supporting the next generations into a career in Housing.
About the role:
Within this role you will be responsible for the support, administration and development of our IT systems across the Group, ensuring that IT policies are implemented effectively. You will take on IT infrastructure and related projects and play an active role in the planning of future infrastructure strategies and techniques.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a support environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
- Experience of system / hardware configuration
- Experience in managing, implementing and supporting LAN/WAN
- The ability to produce clear and useful formal documentation
- An enthusiasm for IT and the application of IT solutions to business problems
- A flexible approach to hours worked and the ability to work outside normal office hours when necessary.
- The ability to travel / operate from area offices when necessary.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 20/25 days holiday rising to 25/30 after five year’s service
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Cash allowance/essential Car user allowances where specified
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- BUPA Cash-plan including employee assistance
- Sodexo childcare vouchers
- Free parking at all our offices
- Discounted cinema tickets
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the delivery of quality services to our customers, great at your job and with a ‘can-do’ attitude, we want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey with us …