Gas Engineer FORV74433
5 days left
- Full Time
About our client:
They are a specialist heating services provider to public, domestic and commercial clients across the UK.
Established in 1969, it offers professional gas installation, maintenance and servicing, as well as energy solutions, electrical installations and property building and maintenance services.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Gas Engineer to cover Wirral area.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
• Undertake the servicing, repairing and maintenance of gas, oil and solid fuel heating systems.
• Complete works in accordance with specification and gas safe regulations
• Completion of all relevant paperwork
• Ensure customer satisfaction and safety
• Participate in out of hour’s works, including overtime, call out etc.
• Work to operational procedures, safe working practices and H&S procedures
• Reporting of all accidents, near miss events or potential hazards
• Undertake all other maintenance works within remit
• Work flexibly with a diverse range of customers
• Follow any other reasonable request from management
Experience and Qualifications:
• Recognised formal training attaining the relevant craft qualification, NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent.
• ACS Qualifications CCN1, HTR1, CKR1, CENWAT
• Understanding of gas legislation
• Full clean driving license
• Understanding of Health and Safety and working to best practice
• Ability to manage own time and workload
• Experience of working with the public, demonstrating excellent customer service.
This role covers Wirral and surrounding areas so the ability to travel is a must.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career with a fast paced business that offers great career opportunities.
‘They are committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment’
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.