We are recruiting for a part time Executive PA.
Executive PA role
In supporting the governance arrangements of the organisation and the delivery of the strategic plan this role provides secretarial and administrative support to the board structures of the organisation in relation to servicing the Trustee, Sub Committees and Member meetings along wit personal
This role also provides proactive and efficient personal support to the Chief Executive and members of the Executive Team. There is also an element of administration involved in achieving the role and the postholder will be expected to support the day to day administrative functions of the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support meetings through the preparation and distribution of papers, the taking of minutes and supporting follow up on action agreed.
- Support the Chief Executive, in their capacity as Company Secretary in fulfilling their responsibilities.
- Provide a comprehensive secretarial and personal assistant service to the Chief Executive and member of the Executive Team
- Ensure travel, accommodation and meeting arrangements are made which meet the needs of members of the Executive Team and Trustees where appropriate.
- Manage diaries of the Executive Team
- Draft correspondence on behalf of the Chief Executive and Executive Team.
- First point of contact for managing incoming mail to the organisation and its onward distribution.
- Effectively manage the use of the company credit card in line with delegated authority guidelines.
Human Resource duties which include, but are not limited to:
- Recruitment Processes - the arranging of interviews with Line Managers and Head of Human Resources.
- Confidential HR filing for personal data.
- Assist in note taking at Employee Relation meetings such as formal investigations.
- Producing formal Employee Relation Letters under the direction of the Head of Human Resources.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.