Category C (Class 2) Driver
- Full Time
I am recruiting for a Category C Licence Driver (Class 2) working out of the Birmingham hub; working for one of the fastest growing and biggest travel retailers in the UK.
- Delivering goods to various Airport locations
- Assisting with the off-loading and loading of vehicles at the Delivery point
- Ensuring compliance with Driving rules and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety
- Shunting vehicles on and off Loading Bays
- Assisting in the Warehouse when required with a number of duties
- Minimum requirement is a Category C (Class 2) Licence
- Valid Driver Qualification Card
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- At least 2 years of experience in driving at a Category C Level
- A clean Driving Licence is desirable but must have less than 6 points
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse/Despatching environment
- Good communication & team working skills
- Ability to work quickly & efficiently under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and be flexible
- Physically fit
The hours are full time on a rotating 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Shifts last for 12 hours between 06:00 – 21:00.
- 23 days annual leave (based on shift pattern and length of service)
- Quarterly team bonus
- Annual bonus for top performers
- Personal pension plan
- Health Care Scheme
- Long Service Recognition (at 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years)
- Confidential Employee Assistance Helpline
- CPC Training, to gain a renewal on their Driver CPC card
- Training given to obtain a C+E licence
- Free Car Parking
- Shopping discounts and on-site staff shop
- Subsidised canteen facilities
Please send your CV today if you’re interested in this opportunity.
Please note, if you have not received a response within 48 hours, your CV has not been selected on this occasion.
Apply for Category C (Class 2) Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly