Are you looking for a new, exciting Admin opportunity? Do you have excellent IT skills and a background in data management? We are thrilled to support our public sector client in their search for a multi-skilled Admin Officer to join their busy and diverse team.
Contract: Temporary, expected until end of March 2019.
Location: Newcastle Business Park
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 - 5 (standard office hours)
Pay Rate: £11 p/h
This role is to work within an established public sector organisation based at Newcastle Business Park. This is an involved Admin Officer role concentrating primarily on data management and data analysis. If successful, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Covering complex admin tasks
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge and understanding of pivot tables and charts
- Completing all types of data entry tasks
- Analysing high volumes of data and inputting specific data into various systems
- Admin support of existing business projects
- Producing reports for data that has been collated
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support, including information and analysis
- Minor note taking
This is a full time temporary role, currently expected to last until the end of March 2019. If you think you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, please do not hesitate to submit your online application. We are looking for the correct candidate to start as soon as possible and welcome your applications.