Builder / Property Maintenance / Multi-Skilled Trader
- Full Time
Job Title: Builder / Property Maintenance / Multi-skilled Trader
Location: Clapham, South West London (SW4)
Salary: £28,000 - £36,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm depending on first allocated job
The company are a Property Maintenance company based in London. They work closely with estate agents and their landlord to ensure that their properties are well maintained. They take great pride in delivering a professional service of the highest quality. Their client base has grown from 'word of mouth' recommendations that have created our excellent reputation and portfolio of repeat customers.
They are urgently looking to recruit for an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer to join their maintenance team. You will be responsible for carrying out property repairs, maintenance tasks and also property inspections.
You'll be working on rental properties, so you'll be required to pick up keys from estate agents, completing jobs and returning them. On average, you'll be completing anything from 1 to 8 jobs per day.
- Carry out basic electrical duties/installations e. changing bulbs, replacing switches and sockets
- Carry out basic plumbing work e. unblocking grains/gutters, fixing/investigating leaks and changing taps
- Carry out basic carpentry and joinery duties e. replacing locks and handles
- Cary out tilling, grouting and sealing
- Carry out plastering, painting and decorating
- Diagnose and carry out repairs whilst on site
- Source materials required
- Report on quotations and jobs completed
The Successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Preferably the ideal candidate will have previous experience in working for a property maintenance company
- Speak and write English as will be using application on their phone to report
- Own tools
- Can-do attitude
- Good knowledge of the London area including local suppliers
- Clean valid driving licence, MUST be over 25 years for insurance purposes.
- Trustworthy with good quality work
- Available to start straight away
- Well presented
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Able to work well under pressure
- Looking to build a long term career
- Smart phone literate
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Builder, Property Maintenance, Handyman, Handywoman, Maintenance Engineer, Property Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Repairs, Electrical Engineer, Carpenter, Plumber, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Building Maintenance, Building Repairs Engineer may also be considered for this role.