Area Site Service Engineer
We are looking for an Area Site Service Engineer to join our engineering team.
You will be responsible for taking ownership of the jobs and being aware of Health and Safety while on site.
Responsibilities and duties
- Attending customer sites to carry out electrical and mechanical works on equipment
- Ensuring the removal and re-fitting of the equipment is carried out in a safe manner
- Job planning, hiring equipment, logging test certificates and signing off the job on completion
- Providing exceptional customer service
- To be aware of Health and Safety and safe working practices
- To be able to plan and take ownership of jobs
- To effectively diagnose electrical and mechanical faults
- Safely isolating mechanical and electrical equipment
- Identifying other faults whilst on site
Essential skills & experience
The ideal candidate would have the following certificates. However, training will be given to the right candidate.
- Manual handling
- CSCS card
- Electrical Safe isolation or higher electrical qualification
- High Risk Confined spaces access and rescue
- Asbestos awareness
- Working at Heights
- DBS checked
- First aid