3 days left
- Full Time
37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday –
Hours to be worked between 8am and 8pm including participation in the dispensary rota
Our client, an award-winning company for the fastest-growing, privately owned pharma business in the UK, is expanding its homecare support team due to ongoing success. The company provides clinical homecare services to a range of patients across the UK. Homecare pharmacy bridges the gap between community and hospital pharmacy, you will work as part of an established team to supply medicines to patients being treated within their own homes. Join them to expand your knowledge and experience in an interesting and supportive environment, an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified GPhC registered pharmacist.
Working within a team of pharmacists, and their highly experienced Accuracy Checking Technician, you will be based in their busy dispensary. You will be required to take responsibility for the supply of aseptically prepared products, including chemotherapy and immunological products, along with proprietary high cost medicines to patients being treated at home. You may also be responsible for the clinical screening of prescriptions for their homecare activity.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Routine screening of oncology, haematology and other homecare prescriptions
- Delivery of an efficient, effective and quality driven pharmacy service, ensuring the team consistently meet the needs of all service users to the highest possible standard
- Training and developing the dispensary team by demonstrating leadership and leading by example
- Labelling, dispensing and accuracy checking of prescriptions
- SOP writing and review
- Providing advice and support to the Patient Services Team and patients
- Responsible Pharmacist on rota for the registered premises.
An exciting opportunity for a community or hospital pharmacist to broaden their experience as training and support will be given for the role.
In return they offer rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary and superb development opportunities
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday. Increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Our client is based in a new science park development in Corsham, with easy access to Chippenham, Bath and Bristol.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please do so by sending your Covering Letter and CV.
Closing date for completed applications is 29th November 2018. Interviews will take place week commencing 10th December 2018. You will be contacted by 30th November 2018 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Apply for DISPENSARY PHARMACIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly