The Pall Mall Club is now seeking a Banqueting Assistant to work within the busy Banqueting and Events team.
As part of the Banqueting and Events team you will be working in the elegant and luxurious clubhouse in Pall Mall which has been serving members of the Club since 1911.
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar role
- Basic food hygiene knowledge
- Outside catering experience desirable but not essential
- Flexible attitude in line with the working hours of the establishment
The Club is incredibly proud of its heritage, and the standards to which they work. They constantly strive to exceed expectations, treat each other with respect. To be successful to work here, you would need to share these values.
Banqueting Assistant duties
- Preparation and setting up of venue for conferences and banqueting events
- Service and breakdown of conference and banqueting rooms as directed, which will involve moving furniture as required
- Ensure all storage areas for equipment are kept safe and tidy
- Managing members and their guests expectations
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Free meals in work hours
- Staff summer BBQ & Christmas Party
- Employee of the Month awards
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Long Service awards
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts
- Season ticket loan
Please apply below.