1 day left
- Full Time
Lawton Yarns is an internationally renowned spinner producing best-in-class woollen yarns for the carpet industry. Part of The Spin Group, a global manufacturer of commercial yarns, the business combines a rich heritage dating back over 100 years with continuous improvement.
We are pleased to offer an opportunity for a Textile Technician/Engineer to work in our up to date woollen carpet yarn manufacturing facility in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.
This is a ‘hands on’ role working around the plant on a variety of our high production, modern process machinery. You will need to take a proactive attitude to planned preventative maintenance, project engineering, breakdown turnaround times, product run ability and quality.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within a mechanical related background, preferably but not essentially in textiles
- Experience within a busy manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills at all levels
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible holidays
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities for future progression
Apply for Textile Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly