3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Production Operative
Location: Sanko Gosei UK LTD Skelmersdale.
To produce parts to given quality standards whilst achieving maximum efficient production.
Duties to be performed:
- To produce plastic parts for the automotive industry by either working on an injection moulding machine or completing on an assembly bench.
- To meet the set production targets as required.
- To finish parts in line with given operating methods.
- To check quality of products against given quality standards.
- To highlight component problems as soon as they arise.
- To perform secondary operations, including finishing, checking and packing of parts.
- To prepare packing materials for packing parts.
- To collect, collate and record data on production quantities by completing timesheets or updating the necessary production monitoring system.
- To rework incorrect quality parts.
- Promote highlight and respond to any health and safety issues as required.
- To maintain high levels of housekeeping at all times.
- Any other duties as required.
- No specific academic qualifications are required as training will be given.
- Experience of working within an injection moulding environment is preferred.
Hours of Work
3 Shift Rotation
0700 - 1500 (Mon- Fri)
2300 - 0700 (Sun-Thurs)
1500 - 2300 (Mon - Thurs) & 1500 - 2200 (Fri)
Company Contributed Pension
Overtime paid at 1.5 for any hours worked more than 40 hrs per week and 2 for Friday Night Shift
24 days holiday plus statutory holidays and 1 extra days holiday per 3 years of service
Apply for Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly