IFF Research are looking for Telephone Interviewers to conduct Market Research.
This is a flexible, work from home role. You can work full time, part time and flexible hours, including evening and weekend shifts.
You’ll need to be a people person, somebody who loves to connect with others and understand their story.
- Able to communicate in an engaging and trustworthy tone
- Able to listen and respond
- Driven and passionate about what you do
- Looking for a challenge
You will also need to provide your own equipment: a computer or laptop, and a suitable headset.
- Guaranteed bandwidth must be 2Mbps in both directions (download & upload), with a ping of less than 20ms (Test here: http://www.speedtest.net)
- Must be able to directly connect to your router via ethernet cable (Wifi, Wifi Extenders, Wifi + Powerline or Powerline are not supported)
Telephone Interviewer role
You’ll be engaging with businesses and members of the public in relation to ongoing research projects on behalf of the government, universities and private sector clients. There is absolutely no selling involved.
Full training and support will be provided by our in-house training team as soon as you join us, after which our interviewing services Team Leaders will be on hand to support you through each project and answer any questions you may have.
About IFF Research
Established in 1965, IFF Research provide bespoke research solutions for organisations, businesses and individuals, helping them to make better-informed decisions. IFF Research today is a trusted partner of numerous public and private sector organisations and continue to offer a full portfolio of research services.
If you are interested in this Market Research position, please apply below.