Head Gardener / Technical & Operations Manager
Cambridge American Cemetery, an agency of the government of the United States, is seeking a highly experienced dedicated individual to manage our prestigious 30.5-acre site. See the supporting document below for a full job description.
- A horticultural qualification to at least Higher National Diploma level or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record in horticultural management within a multi-discipline team in a horticultural setting sensitive to its cultural heritage.
- Excellent staff management skills, IT literacy and ability to deliver horticultural excellence with an eye for detail.
- A current UK/EU driving license.
- Must be able to pass a stringent security clearance procedure prior to employment.
- Must be legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom. ABMC does not sponsor employment. U.S. citizens are not eligible.
Salary and benefits
- This is a permanent full-time position, 40hr week
- Salary range: £30,059-£45,089, depending on experience, + 8.3% bonus
- Supplemental pension and health insurance are available
- ABMC observes both US and UK bank holidays
For further information about ABMC please visit: http//www.abmc.gov