LGV / HGV Driver - Class 2
LGV / HGV Driver – Class 2
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Our prestigious client, with over 175 years trading experience and a nationwide network of branches, is seeking to strengthen their operation with the addition of a Class 2 Driver. Our client has a nationwide network of branches that supplies timber and building materials to all parts of the construction industry.
As an LGV driver joining the company at the Bury St Edmunds branch you will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of timber and building materials, this will include multi-drop deliveries to trade and retail customers. The role provides sociable working hours starting and finishing your day from the new flagship branch. If you’re a Class 2 driver with the desire to expand your skills and get stuck in with the team then this could be the role for you!
Skills - HGV Class 2:
- Valid UK Drivers licence including category C
- In date CPC qualification
- Digital Tachograph card holder
- Hiab Qualification is desirable however training can be provided to the successful candidate
- Brick grab experience preferred
- Previous driving experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Good local area knowledge
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good team player
- Flexible towards day to day working requirements