2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a temporary basis. This role presents a great opportunity for a qualified Occupational Therapist to work in a highly complex and challenging environment working with adults with disability, helping them to maintain and maximise their independence.
The Role: This will be a varied Occupational Therapist role, responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Undertaking complex assessments including risk assessments
- Manage a complex workload including work within an environment with conflicting and demands
- To respond and be professionally accountable for meeting the needs of urgent referrals and requests for the service
- To maintain accurate written and electronic records and performance information
- To assist in the recruitment process as required, including short-listing candidates and interviewing for a range of posts.
- To provide and receive highly sensitive, complex information, including producing reports and professional assessments.
Candidate Specification: For this position we ae seeking applications from candidates with;
- Qualified Occupational Therapist
- HPC Registered
- Driving license – access to a car and able to use car for work
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience work in Housing Occupational Therapy Departments
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position, and you are actively seeking a temporary contract, please submit your CV today.
Apply for Occupational Therapsist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly