1 day left
- Full Time
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for:-
Role: Product Coordinator
Duration: Temp to June 2019
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 5:00
Salary: £11.00 per hour
The Product Coordinator is responsible for maintaining complete, accurate product information, liaising closely with the Customer Services, Regulatory departments and suppliers
- Receive and action requests for item creation, discontinuance, reactivation or maintenance and identify the priority of the request to determine scheduling into current workload.
- Ensure all products are accurately input onto the internal database, including all mandatory fields to ensure they are showing as "active".
- Gain a full product knowledge so you can advise customers on alternative products, features and lifecycles to help them make an informed decision.
- Liaise with a variety of different internal departments and suppliers to ensure correct and timely completion of product input
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Wiling to take on extra training and develop extensive product knowledge
- Impeccable attention to detail and date entry accuracy
- Logical thinker with a practical approach to solving problems
- Excellent customer service skills and a can-do attitude
- Adept in data acquisition, extraction and consolidation
- Science degree beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Product Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly