If you’re a marketing professional looking to progress your career, this is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive impact with a forward-thinking healthcare business.
FDB (First Databank) is the leading provider of drug knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. With thousands of customers worldwide and four decades of experience, FDB enables our developer partners to deliver actionable solutions that help improve patient safety, quality, and healthcare outcomes.
We’re now looking for a Marketing Manager to join us in Exeter and drive our ongoing success in the UK and International markets.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible option to purchase up to five days’ extra holiday
- Flexible start and finish times
- Health cashback plan
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Within an innovative global environment, you will have the chance to collaborate with leading experts who are passionate about improving healthcare on an international scale.
You will have the opportunity to utilise your creativity to support the success of ground-breaking products that are helping healthcare professionals to perform at their best and effectively diagnose their patients.
As the Marketing Manager, you’ll create, manage and deliver a range of marketing initiatives to support the promotion of our clinical decision support (CDS) solutions in the UK and International markets.
Working as part of a highly-skilled team, you will:
- Be responsible for marketing planning, budgeting and delivery across a range of channels
- Maintain a portfolio of effective marketing materials and selling tools
- Gain feedback from customer-facing teams to ensure engagement is maximised
- Generate business leads
- Monitor and evaluate competitors and the marketplace
- Implement and monitor key marketing metrics to ensure KPIs are met
To join us as our Marketing Manager, you’ll need:
- Significant generalist marketing experience, ideally gained in a B2B environment
- A degree level qualification, ideally in a business or marketing discipline OR a CIM qualification
Experience in market research techniques, both qualitative and quantitative, would be beneficial to your application. Knowledge of the full range of marketing channels from a brand and acquisition perspective would also be an advantage, as would strong IT skills and experience of Salesforce.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Campaign Manager, Marketing Communications Manager or Senior Marketing Executive.
Webrecruit and FDB (First Databank) are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you’d fit in with our hard-working team as a Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.