Analyst Developer (Technology)
Title: Analyst Developer (Technology) Location: London
Closing Date: 11 December 2018
Founded in 2009, Hayfin is today one of Europe’s leading credit platforms with c.€10 billion of Assets under Management (AuM). Hayfin makes public and private credit investments across the liquidity spectrum through its Direct Lending, Special Opportunities, High-Yield Credit and Securitized Credit strategies. The firm accesses a diverse range of asset profiles and sub-sectors, including through its sector-specialist teams focused on shipping, healthcare, and real estate
Job Overview Analyst Developer would be responsible for helping Hayfin’s technology team build and maintain the next generation of solutions for the Private Debt and Private Equity Funds businesses and take ownership of Haywire PE and Hayfin Cube 2.0 platforms, besides these new core platforms the role would also be heavily involved in Custom CRM solutions for Hayfin’s other business lines. Responsibilities and Duties
- Business Analysis: work with the Private Debt and Private Equity Funds businesses, understand business requirements and how technology can drive making the business efficient.
- Contribute to in-house development across various technology stacks and systems as part of development team
- Independent full stack development from front to back end, including visualisation and database development
- Database design including design and management of data flows
- Best practice development and architecture
- High quality coding which is self-explanatory and concise
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar field
- Significant experience in UX development and Front-End coding using Angular 5 and 6
- Extensive experience in building progressive web applications (PFAs) in HTML5 using material and bootstrap design
- Solid back end programming experience in C# and .NET Core
- Database programming experience with SQL server is essential
- Strong experience with Private Equity or Private Debt systems like Blackmountain Everest and Wall Street Office and its Data model.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing various Design patterns in software development.
- Experience with various Data caching strategies
- Experience in leading software architecture and team management/mentorship
- Experience working with a multinational credit platform.