1 day left
- Part Time
15-20 hours per week
Trigonos is a well-established education, events and retreat centre in the beautiful Nantlle Valley. If you want to find out more, please go to our website: www.trigonos.org. As you will see, we host a wide range of courses, have a reputation for providing comfortable accommodation, very good workspaces and fine freshly prepared and nourishing food.
The main role is to coordinate communications, marketing, bookings and day to day administration with responsibility for the tasks outlined below.
- Dealing with day-to-day-phone & email enquiries – forwarding as necessary
- Liaising with group leaders and ensuring all required information is received and checked
- Liaising with B&B guests
- Keeping full records of bookings
- Managing deposits and payments and liaising with the finance worker
- Creating and maintaining group booking files
- Ensuring internal information systems are working well
- Maintaining mailing list including all regular contacts and E-news list
- Managing the IT booking system / in-putting payments
Additional tasks include:
- Monitoring and ordering of stationery and office materials
- Up-dating the website
- Keeping the office diary up to date
- Providing administrative support to those in lead roles
- Sometimes assisting in hosting groups on arrival
- Translating between Welsh and English when needed
Accountability is to the Communications and Business Development Lead
Qualifications & Experience
Enthusiasm for the work and willingness to learn are more important than formal qualifications. Experience of similar work is desirable and fluent written and spoken Welsh is essential.
- Good computer skills and aptitude for on-line work
- Good telephone, face-to-face and written communication skills
- Organising, recording and accessing information
Hours of Work
The preference is for 3-4 hour each day from Monday to Friday (9-12 / 1.00) but this can be discussed with the successful applicant. 15 hours per week would be guaranteed office-based, if 20 hours is agreed, this will involve undertaking additional light domestic support activities for up to 5 hours per week.
Terms & Conditions
The post is for 15 to 20 hours a week, to be agreed
Remuneration starts at £8.50 per hour, subject to annual review
Paid holiday starts at 28 days a year (pro rata) including the usual public holidays
A pension scheme is in place.
The post is subject to review after 3 months in line with our normal practice
If you would like to apply for this position please write to us (letter or email) outlining your experience. If you would like to discuss the post informally before deciding whether to apply please call Kayleigh or Ros on 01286 882388.
Closing date for applications: 30th November 2018
Interviews for short-listed applicants: w/c 3rd December 2018
Start date on or soon after: 7th January 2019
Tel: 01286 882388
Apply for Bookings Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly