External Sales Representative
Acenta Steel Distribution, the UK’s premier engineering steel stockholder are currently seeking an External Sales Representative for the North East of England.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process, and also strong interpersonal skills. Previous experience in an external sales role is preferred.
- Previous Sales experience
- Full understanding of the sales process
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to quickly build rapport with customers
- Competent using Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and Outlook
Sales Representative role
- Maximising sales to both existing and prospective customers.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with internal sales team.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Competitive salary
- Fully expensed company car
If you are interested in this Sales Representative role, please apply below.