We at Active Leisure are suppliers of new Elddis & Xplore touring caravans from the largest supplying network in the world. We are based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire and cover a vast area across the UK.
To fulfil our customer needs, we have an onsite service centre and accessory shop and are authorised by the NCC to service and repair a variety of leisure vehicles.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to become a valuable member of our small team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an ever-growing company with in the leisure industry.
The purpose of this job is to ensure and maintain a high level of customer service for our aftersales department.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing parts
- Uploading warranty claims
- General admin duties
- Maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers
- Assisting in organizing any service, warranty and insurance work
- Supporting our service manager with the day to day running of the department
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to use initiative and manage their own workload
- Is computer literate and able to communicate at all levels
- Ideally has a background in customer services (not essential)
- Has a background working in the caravan industry (not essential as willing to train)
Please apply with your CV and covering letter using the form below.