Digital Project Manager / Agile Project Manager
Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (Working hours - 9:30 to 5:30)
The Company is a London digital agency working with a range of corporate, education and government clients. Their projects have connected more than 1 million people in 25 countries, and they have received multiple awards and nominations.
They are now looking for an Agile Project Manager who has extensive experience working within a digital agency and managing enterprise scale projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the planning and delivery of all digital projects within the agency
- Growing, motivating and supporting the team - from recruitment and selection, to training and ongoing development, mentoring and coaching
- Solving and unblocking problems and issues as they arise in a timely and constructive manner
- Proactively communicating key information - at the correct level of detail - to all project stakeholders
- Owning and managing project artefacts and documentation (with the support of the project coordinator)
- A proven track record in organising and coordinating enterprise digital project teams to realise their potential
- A minimum of 4 years experience in digital project management for enterprise scale digital projects
- Exceptional communication skills - managing stakeholder communications throughout the full project lifecycle (both internal and external stakeholders at all levels)
- Thorough understanding and implementation experience of an industry standard methodology - managing planning, scope, resource and budget
- Bachelor's Degree and/or industry standard project management qualification or equivalent (PRINCE2, PMP in an enterprise environment, or Agile with at least 4 years successfully delivering enterprise scale projects)
- Weekly team socials (including team lunch, dinner or drinks)
- Gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Training and development
- Flexi time
- Work from home every Friday
Please note that only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above who are eligible to work in the UK will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
(STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Digital Transformation Manager, Digital Transformation Lead, Digital Project Lead, Project Manager, Digital Lead, Technology Lead, Digital Transformation Project Manager, Digital Transformation Manager may also be considered for this role.