Looking for a new challenge? Wanting to work for reputable organisation, which not only offers career development, but study supports Private Health Insurance, free onsite parking, and so much more!
NJR are currently working with a well established firm of Financial Advisers who are now looking to expand by recruiting a pro-active and productive Report Writer to join their growing team based in North Leeds.
You will be working for a highly successful business that holds an excellent reputation within the Wealth Management sector. You will be working as part of a medium sized and growing team, where you will be supporting the Wealth Managers in delivering first class service to their Client bank and producing well written, accurate reports, by identifying and analysing the relevant content from technical information provided by the client.
- Collate, evaluate and process information received (both internal and external)
- Perform critical yield calculations to determine plan viability
- Create illustrations in line with Adviser recommendations
- High level liaison between providers and clients where necessary
- Develop an understanding of the report process, report life cycle and work flows
- Accurately compile and check data for the report, perform calculations where necessary
- Use the relevant report template to compile the scientific text
- Perform case analysis to highlight omissions prior to handover to Paraplanning department
- Preparation of Suitability Reports for Advisers to summarise the outcome of client review meetings
- Maintain the Quality of Documentation standards set out by the company
Candidates applying must have previous experience working for a firm of Financial Planners, a Pensions Consultancy or a Provider background. You will understand who the industry works, and be keen to develop your skills and progress within Financial Planning.
Excellent communication skills are required. You will be smartly presented, offer first class communication skills, and have the ability to liaise with High Net Worth Individuals.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR8198