Location | Halifax
Salary | £27,221 rising to £31,577 p/annum
Full Time | 37 hours p/week
Closing Dates | Monday 19 November 2018
Interviews | Held on the 26th November
Together Housing is a leading Housing Association, which is improving the lives of thousands of people across the North of England. We are currently expanding our services and the area’s we cover, and as such are looking for a qualified & experienced gas engineer. The work we have will be doing fault finding, root cause analysis & repairs as well as installations of new equipment.
With winter fast approaching, and the cold weather we had last year, our gas team is more important than ever before, and we are looking for staff who are keen on helping make other’s quality of living better.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, can work under their own initiative and have a focus for delivering excellent customer service. Due to our geographic spread, you could be working on properties throughout Calderdale.
In order to be successful as a Gas Engineer, based in Halifax, West Yorkshire you will require as a minimum;
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant trade
- ACS Accreditation
- Experience of installation, fault finding & servicing on domestic gas appliances and central heating systems
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- A full working knowledge & sound appreciation of current Health & Safety legislation and how it impacts on the way that building repairs are carried out.
Due to the nature of the role, having a full driving license and being able to pass a driving assessment to drive a van will be required.
In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes;
- 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Great new comfortable and modern offices
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
- OR Send a copy of your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org