Customer Service Advisor
7 days left
- Full Time
Customer Service Advisor
Location: Halifax | Blackburn
Salary: £19,725 p/annum
Full Time | Permanent
Closing Dates: Monday 19 November 2018
Interviews | commencing the week of the 25th November
Are you searching for a role where you will be appreciated, developed and rewarded?
Do you have a commitment to delivering excellent customer services, and need a role where you can make a real difference?
If you are, this is an exciting opportunity to join the Together Housing Groups forward thinking team of more than 1,400 staff. Our vision is to offer consistently brilliant services, put social impact at the heart of everything we do and be a great place to work … and you could be part of this!
Our Customer Service Advisors work to assess and resolve housing related enquiries, requests and complaints, ensuring that all queries are resolved at the first point of contact. They positively represent our organisation through the provision of excellent customer service and consistently use sound judgement to make decisions.
Our team work proactively to maximise customer satisfaction at all times and are keen to achieve results. With this in mind, the role is well suited to self motivated individuals who can work well independently or alongside other colleagues.
You’ll already have significant experience of working within a high demand front line customer serving environment in either a face to face or contact centre environment. You’ll be used to working with a diverse range of customers and will be calm and confident when dealing with challenging situations.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and good keyboard skills is essential as is attention to detail and the ability to present written and spoken information accurately.
In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes;
- 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays, pro-rata
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Great new comfortable and modern offices
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
- OR Send a copy of your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org