Business Support Team Leader
Business Support Team Leader
Salary: Up to £16,858 per annum (starting salary subject to qualifications and experience)
Hours: 21 hours per week (hours to be split over 3 or 4 days; working days negotiable)
Based: Post to be based at our Peterborough office (managing staff based at Peterborough, Rushden and Boston offices)
Reference Number: AX002
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our expanding Business Support Team. This new Team Leader role will help shape and lead a team that delivers a centralised administration service across Longhurst Group. We are currently enhancing the existing Business Support service offer to colleagues so this is a fantastic time to join the team and make a real difference.
Working closely with the Business Support Manager, you will help to lead the team, ensuring a first class service is delivered at all times through quality checks, training and monitoring team and individual performance targets.
As an organisation, we have clear values that unite our Group; we put our customers first and always strive for ways to develop our vision of ‘improving lives’, while providing a ‘heartfelt service’. We are looking for a passionate individual to join the Business Support team, who will embrace our values and help to develop a culture that goes hand in hand with our Group ‘One Team, One Vision’ ethos.
With your understanding of how to bring out the best in people, you will provide exceptional leadership to the team, while building strong relationships with colleagues across Longhurst Group.
We are looking for someone who is customer focused, comfortable with, and able to positively manage change and who can demonstrate:
- A passion for delivering service excellence
- A background of providing an excellent administration support service
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including word processing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and data analysis
- The ability to work on own initiative and be proactive in making decisions
- A ‘fun but fair’ attitude, with strong and effective leadership skills and the ability to inspire others
- Great communication and exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to problem solve and identify continuous service improvement
- Strong ICT skills, with proven experience of using IT to realise efficiencies
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will enjoy great employee benefits and excellent training and development opportunities. This post will require travel to other locations across Longhurst Group so a car user allowance is applicable for this role.
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
You will be directed to Longhurst’s career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
NO CVs – NO AGENCIES
Closing date: 25th November 2018
Interview date: 4th December 2018 (interviews to be held at our Peterborough office)