Compliance Assistant / Compliance Officer
Job Title: Compliance Assistant
Location: Hamilton, Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Salary: up to £20,000 DOE
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The main purpose of the role is to support the Compliance Department and the Compliance Manager directly.
The successful candidate will help ensure that compliance and data protection systems and processes are managed and followed. The candidate will also assist the Compliance Manager, with compliant handling, data protection matters and all other applicable regulatory and legislative requirements.
The role requires someone with good communication skills, both written and oral.
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Experience & knowledge of FCA regulation and Data Protection (preferred)
- A Law degree (preferred)
- Able to work on your own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Able to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to details
- A flexible and proactive approach to work duties
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Friendly, reliable and responsible
- Able to operate as part of a team.
- A full clean UK Driving licence
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Business Compliance Officer, Deputy Head of Compliance, Environmental Auditor, Compliance Executive, Improvement Manager, Business Development, Quality Overseer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Compliance Assistant / Compliance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly