Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
Established in 1978, our client is an innovative designer and manufacturer of retail display products. Due to ongoing growth, they are now looking for an Operations Administrator to join their dedicated team in Bishop’s Stortford.
- Salary of £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
- 22 days’ holiday per year
- Free parking on site
This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate, dedicated professional from an operations or administration background to advance their career with a growing, dynamic company.
You’ll find a lively environment with open plan working, the radio playing in the background and a friendly team to join.
What’s more, you’ll have the chance to take on more responsibility as the company expands and develop your career prospects along the way.
As an Operations Administrator, you’ll be supporting our client’s order processing, operations and sales processes.
You’ll be joining an amazing Operations Team and managing relationships with couriers and freight companies.
Specifically, you will:
- Track inbound and outbound deliveries and associated queries
- Place and manage dropship orders
- Enter data for third party sales platform orders
- Process online orders and customer refunds
- Manage stock and order replacement stock
- Ownership of day to day processes & relationship with couriers and freight companies
- Handling of any post order issues with suppliers (e.g. faults or damages etc)
- Taking customer orders and dealing with queries and refunds
To be considered as an Operations Administrator, you will need previous administration experience.
Previous experience in operations would be beneficial to your application.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you have held the role of Operations Administrator,Operations Assistant, Operations Co-ordinator.
This is a full time role working 08:30 – 17:30 on Monday and 09:00 – 17:30 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and 09:00 – 17:00 Friday with hour for lunch each day.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for an exciting and varied challenge as an Operations Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.