Lean Continuous Improvement Manager
Lean Continuous Improvement Manager
If you have a strong background in implementing sustained business performance improvements, this is a brilliant opportunity to take on an exciting, new challenge as a Lean Continuous Improvement Manager.
With a strong focus on innovation, simplicity and great customer service, our client is a leading industrial group that manufactures fittings for the water, gas and waste industries.
They are now looking for a Lean Continuous Improvement Manager to join them in Chesterfield and help them to optimise their existing operations.
- Salary of up to £45,000 DOE
- Become a key member of our client’s senior management team
- Fast-paced and engaging work environment
- Life assurance
- Company sick pay scheme
- Lifestyle benefits package
- Huge range of discounted shopping at supermarkets and retail outlets
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on the operations of a successful business with a presence in at least 30 countries worldwide.
Once you join the company, you’ll discover a welcoming, people-oriented environment where new ideas are encouraged, loyalty is rewarded and staff pull together to deliver a market-leading service.
You will have the chance to share your knowledge with a passionate team, make your mark across various areas of the organisation and enable a long-established business to reach its full potential.
As the Lean Continuous Improvement Manager, you’ll implement initiatives to improve our client’s operations across multiple functions, sites and systems.
Reporting to the Group Director, you will lead and develop robust solutions that increase plant reliability, process capability and reduce waste.
Additionally, you will:
- Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Lead cross-functional teams using the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) methodology, focusing on eliminating repeat deviations
- Utilise tools such as Lean Thinking and Six Sigma methodologies
- Facilitate root cause analysis and brainstorming sessions
- Work with others to identify and share best practice
To be considered, you will need:
- A proven track record of significant sustained business performance improvements
- Great stakeholder and change management skills
- To thrive on training, teaching and coaching others in Lean thinking
- A degree in an engineering related subject (or equivalent)
- The ability to facilitate and create ownership, enabling your colleagues to drive ongoing improvement initiatives themselves
- The ability to work independently and focus on delivering high-quality results
Ideally, you’ll also have a Six Sigma Green Belt qualification or higher, but this is not essential.
Other companies may call this role Continuous Improvement Manager, Change Project Manager, Business Improvement Manager, Process Improvement Manager, Process Improvement Engineer or Lean Process Engineer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a results-driven Lean Continuous Improvement Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday (8:30 – 17:00)