Test Technician / Electronic Engineer / Test Engineer
Job Title: Test Technician
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
Salary: £17,000 - £30,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are seeking key individuals to join the existing test teams engaged in the production of advanced electronics systems and integrated end to end RF & microwave solutions for the Defence, Space and Security markets.
They are looking for a number of Test Technicians to join their existing Operations Production team. In this role you will be responsible for the alignment and test of switch multiplexer products or tuning and testing of filter amplifier modules.
- To follow company and manufacturing procedures to meet customer delivery requirements
- To complete test documentation accurately
- To highlight and solve problems as they arise during the test stage
- Identify improvement activities and implement solutions where possible
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area
- Participate in brainstorming, Kaizen and other activities
The Successful Candidate will have/ be:
- HNC in Electronic Engineering or equivalent OR a minimum of 2 years experience in an electronic manufacturing environment
- Experience and full understanding of Quality Assurance procedures
- Able to adhere and comprehend test documentation
- Able to use Electronic Testing equipment, e. Analysers
- Understanding of electronic principles and problem solving techniques
- Ability to produce and interpret test data
- Able to test and align electronic components
- Knowledge of filter theory
- Knowledge of tuner products / convertors
- Ability to work and contribute effectively both in a team and as an individual
- Able to produce work to tight deadlines and work under pressure. * Must be able to adapt easily and have a willingness to learn
- Able to read and interpret technical data including circuit diagrams and schematics (drawings and technical publications)
- Sound knowledge of electronic test principles and practices gained from hands on experience
- Methodical and analytical approach to work
- Computer literate including Word and Excel
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover letter for consideration.
Candidates with experience of; RF Alignment, RF Testing, Testing Technician, Quality Assurance Technician, Test and Development Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Electrical Technician, Test Engineer, Test Engineering, Electronic Manufacturing, Precision Engineering, Industrial Electrician and Electrical Test Engineer may also be considered for this role.