ICT Network Manager
New College Leicester is looking for an ICT Network Manager to support our teaching, learning, and admin facilities. This full time position is for 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
The post holder will maintain, expand and develop the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), to support teaching and learning and administration facilities at the College.
- Designing, installing and procuring new IT systems
- Providing support on the school information management system
- Training school staff in using IT equipment/systems/programmes
- Helping to set up and assist with classroom activities e.g. presentations
- Varied professional development opportunities
- Free refreshments
- Fair work/life balance policy
- Random Act of Kindness days
- Staff socials including Christmas and summer parties
- On-site beautician & car valeter
You will need:
- Ability to implement multi-level technical support
- ICT qualification, minimum NVQ level 3 or equivalent, e.g. MCP, CCNA
- Experience of maintaining ICT equipment and local or wide area networks
- Experience of procuring ICT equipment and software
If interested, please apply with your CV for further details.