HGV Trailer Technicians
We require full time and part time HGV Trailer Technicians to join us in Sharnford, Hinckley.
- Should have previous experience or related qualifications. (training offered)
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to use own initiative
- HGV Licence Class 1/Class 2 (advantageous but not essential)
HGV Trailer Technician role
In this role you will be based in our workshop. Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Pre-MOT preparation & inspection of trucks and trailers to DVSA road maintenance inspection standard.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with company and legislative requirements.
- Completion of all relevant paperwork and documentation to a high standard
Hours and pay
50 hours per week, Monday - Friday 7.00 - 18.00, alternating Saturdays 7.00 - 12.00pm.
Competitive salary of £30,000.00 to £32,500.00 dependent on experience, with training opportunities.
24 - 32 hours per week, 3 - 4 days
Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
About John Brindley Limited
We are a family run Transport and trailer Hire Company established 1927 running an extensive fleet of trailers and trucks. We provide a wide range of services including Transport, Trailer Hire, Commercial Vehicle Service & Maintenance with two lanes of onsite MOT ATF testing, Tacho bay, Container Storage & Sales.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please apply below.
Apply for HGV Trailer Technicians
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly