Helpdesk Technician (IT) BLUH74121
Helpdesk Technician BLUH74121
We are currently looking to expand our team with a service orientated technology focused individual. Reporting to the Digital Director, the role covers on-site support for general hardware and software issues, along with support of our internally developed application.
The role is based at our offices in Otley, West Yorkshire, and is an opportunity to join one of UK's leading recruitment companies.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide helpdesk support and problem resolution
- Maintain the company’s backup processes
- Maintain the company’s anti-virus processes
- Implement the company’s staff on-boarding/leaving process
- Manage the company’s hardware
- Document software changes, and I.T. processes
- Strive for continuous improvement in I.T. products and services
Blue Octopus primarily work with Microsoft technologies, as such the successful candidate should have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Active Directory, IIS, Group Policy, PowerShell, WSUS
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent general knowledge of I.T.
- Microsoft Office applications
- Networking administration and general principles
- Windows client/server operating systems
At Blue Octopus, we love what we do which is why we do it! Working for Blue Octopus isn't like working for any other company; we work extremely hard to provide the best possible, Award Winning, service that we can. Although we work hard, we are always keen to have a good time on the way, which makes for a great office environment.