We are looking for a self-motivated sales professional to join us at our Granta Park office, an innovative science park based in the stunning Cambridgeshire countryside.
As our Sales Officer you will report to the Company Certification Scheme Manager, and work on the development of new certification applications and orders.
Contract and hours
This role is for maternity cover up to 12 months, with the potential for the position to become full-time to an exceptional candidate.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30am – 4:30pm (Fridays finish at 4:15pm).
- Follow leads from enquiries and web searches for certification applications and orders
- Communicate with sales professionals by phone, web and face-to-face
- Forward technical enquiries to colleagues, and recording and diarising sales actions
- Sales activity for the Company Certification products for the Oil and Gas, Construction, Rail, Power and Nuclear sector
- Work across functions within TWI CL to enhance the reputation of our products/services
- Capitalise on opportunities to support the industry
Essential skills & experience
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner and self-motivator
- Extensive experience in client-facing sales
- Ability to comply with formal processes
- Organisational skills and ability to own your workflow
- Track record of success in customer satisfaction, team working, and sales volume – desirable
We will reward your hard work with:
- Private medical insurance
- 33 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme with up to 10% employer contribution
- Share in Success Scheme – bonus
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Subsidised restaurant
- Childcare vouchers and onsite nursery
- Social and sports club with an onsite gym
- Cycle to work scheme
Where can this opportunity take you?
From the moment you start, you will be supported with a structured induction and regular meetings with your manager to help you realise your career goals.
We also offer in-house training courses, annual appraisals, and learning and development programmes.
Click on the apply button to begin the application process.