Senior Team Coordinator
A company based in Stoneleigh are looking for a Senior Team Coordinator to join their friendly team of 15.
In this role you will be responsible for processing purchase orders, attending meetings and taking accurate technical minutes. You will also organise travel arrangements as well as accommodation.
This role will involve travel to the Peterborough office in May, August and November for regional meetings, which may involve overnight stays in hotels.
- Deal with purchase orders
- Handle all enquiry calls
- Able to take precise technical minutes and type up
- Diary Management
- Organise travel arrangements and accommodation
- Aid team leader with monthly financial reports
- Be able to travel in certain months to attend meetings
- Experience as office administrator/team coordinator role for at least 2 years
- Excellent English skills (spelling/grammar) and minute-taking skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Confident, bright and open in asking questions
- Experience in a public sector organisation
- 35 hour working week, Monday – Friday
- 25 days plus bank holidays and Christmas
- Pension with 3% contribution
- Modern building with a canteen
- Free parking
Sound like your ideal job?
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to apply.
Please note, if you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected.