SUPPORT WORKERS / CARERS
SUPPORT WORKERS / CARERS REQUIRED
£10.00 per hour
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health
Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays,
Payment to attend all Training,
We have an opportunity for Support Workers / Carers to form a new, specialist care team in Marston Moretaine. You will be supporting a young lady with complex care needs in achieving as much independence as possible.
- Assist with medical tasks, personal care and symptom management.
- Support in attending hospital appointments and therapies
- Support in social activities such as days out, cinema, visiting friends and music events
- Assist in helping the lady to achieve her lifestyle choices and goals; including a potential return to studying
- The right candidates will be perceptive, motivated, compassionate and reliable; with a good sense of humour and a respectful attitude.
- This would ideally be combined with being able to take direction whilst still recognising when to use own initiative, and the ability to remain calm and reassuring under pressure.
- A mutual interest in photography and music would be advantageous
- You must hold a full driving licence, and be willing to drive the lady’s own vehicle
- If you have a passion to move in to care work, but are without experience; then please get in touch. We will provide you with full, specialist training and therefore previous care experience is not essential for this role.
- 12 hour day shifts
- Shifts are likely to be 0800-2000 but with flexibility in start and finish times when required.
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
About us: TCC provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. Our client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
To apply or to request further details please email.
Closing date for applications: Monday 3rd December
The position will commence as of 7th January 2019