FULL TIME REGISTERED NURSE REQUIRED FOR AN EXCITING AND REWARDING ROLE
Starting Salary; £32,000 - £35,000 per annum (plus mileage)
37.5 hours per week – flexible working patterns available
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Health Cash Plan
Current caseload of six care packages primarily in the East Midlands area
- TCC provide specialist care teams nationwide for individuals who live within their own homes. Our client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
- We pride ourselves on recruiting bespoke care teams for each of our clients, ensuring continuity of care and quality care provision. You will be joining an established management team, which will benefit from increased clinical input and support.
- Due to our continued expansion; an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join our growing team in the Bedfordshire area as a Clinical Nurse.
- You will be based from your home address, and will be required to travel within a two hour radius of your home.
- This varied role includes hands on training and supervision with support staff, monitoring visits to clients and liaison with multi-disciplinary teams. This provides a unique opportunity to create a working role that provides job satisfaction, work/life balance, defined outcomes and a progressive career pathway.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with registration with the NMC
- Reliable, trustworthy, enthusiastic and motivated, you will have a full, clean driving licence and access to a vehicle
- You must be flexible and able to facilitate early morning starts, as well as very occasional nights away to support new care packages
- You will be able to work both independently and as part of a management team
- Experience in working in community based care is desirable.
- Knowledge of Care Quality Commission regulations would be advantageous
- Neurological experience would be preferred (including bladder and bowel management, and respiratory care)
For more details, or for an application pack, please email.
Closing date for applications: Monday 3rd December 2018