SUPPORT WORKERS / CARERS
FULL AND PART TIME SUPPORT WORKERS / CARERS REQUIRED
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour, £60.00 per sleepover
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health
Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays,
Payment to attend all Training
We have an opportunity for Support Workers / Carers to form a new, specialist care team in Hull. You will be supporting a young lady, living in her own home, who has a Spinal Cord Injury.
- Assist with all aspects of personal care and spinal cord injury care
- Support in attending appointments and therapies
- Support in social activities such as days out and going to the cinema
- Assist with domestic tasks and food preparation
- Assist the lady in caring for her two large dogs
- The right candidates will be outgoing, flexible and reliable; with a good sense of humour and a respectful attitude.
- This would ideally be combined with being able to take direction whilst still recognising when to use own initiative, or when to take a step back.
- You must hold a full driving licence, and be willing to drive the lady’s own vehicle. For insurance purposes you will need to be over the age of 25.
- A mutual interest in music, cinema, TV, and drawing/painting would be advantageous. You will also ideally be an animal lover, and happy to assist with pet care.
- If you have a passion to move in to care work, but are without experience; then please get in touch. We will provide you with full, specialist training and therefore previous care experience is not essential for this role.
- Combination of 0700 – 1900 shifts and 1900 – 0700 shifts (which includes a 7 hour sleepover)
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
About us: TCC provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. Our client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
To apply or to request further details please email quoting reference JHQ for further information and an application form.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th November 2018
Apply for SUPPORT WORKERS / CARERS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly