Configuration Controller / Project Controller
Job Title: Configuration Controller
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time, Temporary
The Company are seeking key individuals to join the existing test teams engaged in the production of advanced electronics systems and integrated end to end RF & microwave solutions for the Defence, Space and Security markets.
You will be joining their existing team within the Drawing Office on a temporary basis. The role will be to provide a resource to help the efficiency of the service the Configuration Department with essential day to day tasks.
- Control and release of production packages as required (both internal and external)
- Build package creation, documentation creation and filing
- Implement and control engineering Change Requests and Change Notes in accordance with the standard procedure
- Update of existing build packages and Bills of Materials to reflect production / design changes
- Simple modifications to AutoCAD drawings and creation of diagrams for assembly documents, creation of visual aids for use within manufacturing where appropriate
- Control release of documentation into production
- Timely update of all logs and files
- Obtainment of signatures for master documents
- To attend and contribute to design or project meetings when necessary
The Successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Microsoft Office / experience in using Autocad & MRP System (desirable)
- Experience of database application
- Able to use own initiative and have excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Working to timescales
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover letter for consideration.
Candidates with experience of: Configurations Specialist, Infrastructure Assistant, Configurations Assistant, Product Configurator, Product Configurator, AutoCad, MRP System, Production Controller, Production Assistant may also be considered for this role.