Accounts and Credit Control
Our client are currently looking to recruit a Accounts and Credit Controller to join their successful Bradford based team.
You`ll be joining a rapidly growing company who pride themselves on the excellent, fast service they provide to their customers, and the supportive nature of their team. They're looking for a proficient credit controller to provide professional, friendly and effective credit control.
We're looking for a flexible, organised and efficient candidate who understands the importance of accounts within a business function.
As the credit controller, a typical day will include the following:
- Managing the accounts inbox, checking incoming emails, resolving and forwarding where necessary
- Daily monitoring of the bank account, checking payments received and updating internal systems to reflect this
- Completing the daily banking routine, including cash allocation on system and banking of cheques
- Monitoring for Proforma payments, checking for these regularly so they can be processed quick and efficiently, notifying relevant reams once posted
- Chasing of overdue customer invoices, contacting clients via phone and email to request payments
- Updating customer details and forecasting payment amounts and expected dates
- Reviewing customer credit limits on a regular basis to ensure these are managed in line with the company guidelines
- Sending copy invoices and bi-monthly statements to clients via email, ensuring all account details are up to date and all relevant information regarding payments are recorded
- Performing credit applications for the sales team, updating the customer folder and setting of accounts credit limits
- Payment of foreign supplier payments
- Updating of weekly KPI reports and cash flow forecasting, providing weekly updates to the Managing Director and the management team
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with any issues that occur relating to the accounts department
Proven accounts and credit control experience
Sage and Microsoft Office (outlook/excel/word) experience
Postive, organised attitude
In return our client offers:
A salary of £18,000 - £20,000
Free onsite parking
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply only today.
Apply for Accounts and Credit Control
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly