Registered Children’s Home Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Children`s Home Residential Manager with excellent leadership skills.
This opportunity is working for a fantastic company who truly value their children in care as well as their staff
The home is new and registered for 4 children and young people with Learning Disability by OFSTED.
My client is offering a bonus for a GOOD Ofsted inspection rating there will be a reward of £500 and for OUTSTANDING £1000.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Protect children and young people from threats to health, welfare and normal development inside and outside of the home environment
- Ensure home environment is appropriate and sensitive to needs of children and young people looked after
- To develop a new staff team
- Responsible for Rota management
- Managing the home through procedures, policies and activities engaged in to provide a positive and enjoyable experience for the child or young person they are responsible for
- Ensuring key stages in the stay of the child or young person such as admissions, discharge, transfers are properly managed and recorded
- Ensure staff dealing with complex cases are given support and advice
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with social workers, teaching staff and other professionals from associated agencies engaged in childcare
- To assist in the management and operation of budget and petty cash within guidelines
- To assist in the homes budgeting estimates
- Providing leadership and guidance to assist in the development of staff
- To have responsibility in the deployment and management of staff on a day-to-day basis
- To be involved in the monitoring, appraisal and disciplining of staff as necessary
- NVQ Level 5 Management in Children & Young people
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children`s Residential facilities
- Working in a min GOOD environment at the moment
- 2 years’ experience working as a Children’s Home Manager
- Learning Disability experience is a MUST
- Full Driving License
Closing date: 21st November
Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
Apply for Registered Children’s Home Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly