A Croydon based public sector client is recruiting for a PMO Analyst.
This assignment is for 6 months, will a potential extension to 9 months.
- A Prince 2/Project Management qualification
- Ideally have experience working in central government
Ideally you have a SC clearance otherwise you need to go through a 6 weeks clearance process.
PMO Analyst role
The post holder will be reporting the SEO Programme Office Lead and support the Programme SRO, Director, programme Manager and Head of the Programme Office. You will be supporting data cleansing within the Metis programme. The key responsibilities would be:
- Manage external and internal programme reporting
- Co-ordinate assurance activities including documentation for gateway reviews
- Monitor workstream risks, issues, assumptions.
- Help create and update ongoing projects plans
- Support programme governance.
Starting pay rate is £12 per hour increasing to £17 after 12 working weeks.
Please apply below.