Recruitment Resourcer, Exeter, Devon
Are you a passionate recruitment professional looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a role that isn’t focused on sales? If so, this is a great opportunity to join a company that has a history of challenging the status quo.
We are Webrecruit. We’ve been around since 2001, innovating, finding new routes and shaking up the online recruitment sector. We offer a fantastic, tailored and unique advertising service and ground-breaking software solutions that are taking the market by storm.
Our growing client base means we currently have a brilliant opportunity to join our Account Management team and utilise your skills in a client-facing, non-sales role.
- Salary of £20,000 - £25,000
- Bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- 23 days’ holiday (increasing with service to 25)
- Free offsite parking
- Dress down policy
- Great opportunities to enhance and develop your career
You’ll receive superb training and mentoring to bring you up to speed on our services and solutions and ensure that you have the tools you need to succeed in your role.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will communicate with clients to undertake recruitment advertising campaigns, manage ongoing campaigns, and monitor their performance.
Specifically, you will:
- Liaise with clients to discuss vacancy requirements
- Review and shortlist applications using our proprietary software
- Proactively search for suitable candidates
- Seek feedback on candidate suitability
- Engage in volume recruitment projects
- Maintain up-to-date records on our CRM system
To join our hard-working team, you’ll need:
- Experience in a recruitment environment
- A passion for delivering great service to clients
- Excellent communication skills
- A great telephone manner
So, if you like the idea of using your recruitment experience to support an interesting client base in a fast-paced, friendly and collaborative environment, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re eager to hear from individuals with experience as a Recruitment Account Manager, Recruiter, Resourcer, Recruitment Co-ordinator, Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Consultant or In-House Recruiter.
Webrecruit is an equal opportunities employer, values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you’d fit in as a Recruitment Resourcer, please apply via the button shown.