Assistant Gardener / Estate Grounds
We are recruiting for an Assistant Gardener/ Estate Groundsperson to work within the beautiful Adlington Hall Estate.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous practical gardening/horticulture experience
- Familiarity with machinery/equipment and accompanying practical certificates including Chainsaw and Felling (up to 380mm)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety compliance requirements
- Commitment for what you are doing, always remaining proud of your work
- Passionate and enthused about plants
Assistant Gardener role
This role will include a range of practical horticultural tasks to develop, enhance and conserve the garden and contribute to the delivery of projects.
Day to day duties:
- Landscaping and general maintenance of the garden
- Mulching, pruning, leaf clearing and weeding
- Planting and maintenance of trees, shrubs and herbaceous plants
- Helping to cut the hedges and mow lawns
- Ensure the gardens are maintained to a high standard
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
Apply for Assistant Gardener / Estate Grounds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly