Systems Administrator - Salesforce HEST72372
This is a brand-new role supporting the development and implementation of a new CRM system.
Our client is a charity which supports adults and children in crisis. They are looking for a Systems Administrator (System Support Officer) with a great understanding of both Salesforce and Excel to join them on a 1 year fixed term contract. This is a brand-new role which is part of the In-Form CRM system implementation project that includes members from across the business.
In this role, you will work with staff from across a very diverse organisation. This is a different role to what you may be used to as the work you do will support staff making a difference in the lives of service users and empowering them on their road to recovery. Through the development and maintenance of quality training materials and onsite support you will help make the implementation a success.
They welcome applications from candidates with lived experience.
- Skilled in the administration of Salesforce platform-based systems.
- Confident in the technical management of large data sets in a range of applications, including Excel.
- Ability and experience in delivering contextualised system training to service delivery teams, service managers, and others.
- Adept in communicating technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences across a range of media.
- Understanding and experience of managing data migration processes.
- Ability to undertake data integrity checks and the remedial actions that follow.
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workload.
- Up to date knowledge of data protection law and how it applies to system administration.
- Detail focussed in relation to data management and other tasks.
- Confident in the technical management of large data sets.
- Competent in the use of MS Office applications.
- Salesforce certified at ADM-201 or above is desirable.
In return they offer a competitive salary, a supportive working environment and a host of benefits including pension, employee discounts, 25 days holiday per annum (for full-time positions) plus the option to buy an additional 3 weeks, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan.
Our client is proud to be a Disability Confident employer. If you have any convictions/cautions, this does not mean you cannot apply for any roles, however they do require a DBS for all positions.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, flexi-time (core hours 10am until 4pm)
Closing date: 2 December 2018. As we interview as and when, this date may be brought forward so please don’t delay your application
Our client supports adults and children across London in times of crisis.
Last year they worked with more than 9,000 people, including victims of modern slavery, women and children who have experienced domestic abuse, young care leavers and older people. From giving someone a home to helping them to get the right mental health support, we support and enable people at the moment of crisis.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.