5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor to start on Monday 3 December 2018 or as soon thereafter.
You will have the skills and determination to ensure that exciting learning and outstanding progress is made for students of all abilities. You will possess the energy and enthusiasm to support our students in a variety of ways. We are looking for someone who will:
- provide outstanding day to day classroom supervision for groups of students in the absence of the normal class teacher
- provide professional support for Curriculum Leaders in carrying out administrative tasks
- provide support at Breakfast Club
- provide learning, technician and pastoral support for other departments
It is an exciting time at Da Vinci Academy with the appointment of a new Headteacher from January 2018. You will be part of Da Vinci Academy’s development and the journey to securing improvement and raising standards across all areas thereby truly making a difference to our students and their futures.
- Salary: £18,870 - £20,541 pa (Pro Rata £15,285 £16,639 pa)
- 39 weeks per year (term time only)
- 35 hours per week
- Required to start: Monday 3 December 2018 or as soon thereafter
Closing date: Midday on Monday 19 November 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 21 November 2018
For more information and to apply, please visit our website:
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact upon student’s learning.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.