Sessional Project Worker
We are recruiting for Sessional Project Workers to join us at Park Lodge Project.
- Confident, caring person
- Good communication skills
- Good standard of general education
- Experience of hostel work or similar would be an advantage
- Experience of working with young people would also be an advantage
Sessional Project Worker role
You will be responsible for the provision of a safe, efficient, cost effective 24 hour provision of supported accommodation for young people aged 16 – 25 years. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the necessary help and support is given to the service user group
- Helping them to achieve their aims in education, training, employment and independent accommodation.
- To assist in the every-day management of the Project
Park Lodge Project is a supported accommodation provider for single homeless young people aged 16-25.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Please apply below.