7 days left
- Full Time
Park Lodge Project, a supported accommodation provider for single homeless young people, is looking for Night Workers to join their team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Building management skills
- Understanding of challenging behaviour residents might demonstrate
- Awareness of basic strategies to deal with challenging behaviour
- Flexible approach to working hours and shift work
- Experience working in a similar environment with young people advantageous
Night Worker duties
- To be responsible for safety and security overnight.
- To appropriately deal with any emergency situations that arise during your shift and write handover notes for the daytime staff.
- Carry out administrative tasks, building checks and monitor any issues.
- Actively engage with the young people and provide them with support and assistance during the night.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply below.